Effective 6/30/2010 Dr. Sebastian Faro will no longer be in private practice. He will be returning to academic medicine to teach residents. He will not be seeing patients any longer.
Dedicated to the care of women.
This web site is intended for informational purposes only and is not a substitution for professional medical advice. You should contact Dr. Faro if you have any questions about your health condition or if you need medical help. You should call 911 if you have a life threatening emergency. For all other urgent problems please call Dr. Faro's office at 713-799-9091.
Anatomic problems of the pelvis
Vulvovaginal diseases and infections
Infectious diseases, particularly of the pelvis
Post partum and post operative gynecologic infections
Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
Obstetrical infectious disease consultations
Please click on the FAQ tab to see more!
Please call the office for the most up-to-date insurance information. Dr. Faro does not accept Medicaid. We are not accepting any new Medicare patients.
- To access Dr. Connie Faro her website is:
- Check out the new minimally invasive traditional surgery (MITS) procedure for hysterectomies that Dr. Faro is doing.
- If you have an email message that you need to forward to our attention please send it to email@example.com. This is Tila's email. She will print the message and forward it to Dr. Faro for his response. He will either have her respond or he will respond himself. It depends on the problem you are having. We disabled the online email because of the lapse in time that occurs in retrieving our messages. We felt it may be easier to obtain messages directly. If the messages are handled online as a consultation you will be billed $30.00 just as you would have been billed online.
- We have HPV vaccine available. Please call for information. Ask us about other vaccines.
- Dr. Faro has been elected President of the SPRS - Society of Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeons. Congrats to him! Check out their website at www.sprs.org. This will give you a history of the Society, the members, their philosophy and what they are meeting about. There are also links to other websites that might be helpful and patient education pages about incontinence, pelvic surgery, and hysterectomy. Check it out.
- Effective 5-17-2007, Dr. Faro will no longer be accepting obstetrical patients. He will finish caring for the patients that he has that are currently under his care that are pregnant but he will no longer be assuming any more pregnant patients (established patients or new). He will no longer be participating in the weekend on-call schedule. His health has dictated that he needs to pace himself a little slower so we have had to make the difficult decision to stop obstetrics after 30+ years. He will still participate in assisting Dr. Connie Faro in cesarean sections, he will do obstetrical consultations and ob ultrasound consults he just won't be doing obstetrical care and delivery any longer. We are referring our current gyn patients who become pregnant to Dr. Connie Faro.
1. Click on My Patient Page
2. Click on Create an Account in the patient login box.
3. Create your user ID and password and complete your registration. You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your registration is "active."